How to “Recession Proof” Your Retirement
According to Forbes Magazine, the next recession will show the stark reality of the retirement crisis
A study conducted by the American Center for Progress shows that millions of Americans are in danger of not having enough money to maintain their lifestyle in their retirement years, and the problem has worsened with time. Our complimentary presentation will cover important topics that you should consider when making important financial decisions that will impact your income and lifestyle in retirement. Guest Speaker, Eric Heckman, CFP will answer all of these questions and more:
- With exploding national debt and unstable market conditions, how can you protect your retirement savings against Wall Street?
- How to position your assets to help minimize taxes, fees & losses and maximize income
- How to identify what you want in retirement and align your investments to reflect that
- How to create stable, predictable income for life?
- What should you do with my IRA, 401K, 403b or lump sum pension distributions?
- Can you avoid financial challenges that unexpected health care costs may create?
- How to protect yourself from Stock Market downturns
The key to creating a successful retirement plan relies on you being informed. Take this opportunity to receive important information, as well as a crucial update on the current financial world and its potential impacts on your retirement savings.
Pick one of two dates: Wednesday, September 11th at 6:00 pm or Thursday, September 12th at 6:00 pm
Location: Camden Community Center 3369 Union Avenue San Jose, CA 95124
RSVP by September 9th to 866-734-8465 or email: email@example.com