We look forward to meeting you at one of our events.
Avoid Making Social Security Claiming Mistakes That Could Cost You Thousands!
The Financial Knowledge Institute, a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization is hosting this informative event, with Special Guest Speaker, Eric Heckman, Eric Heckman, CFP®, ChFC, CLU, CRTP, Founder and National Director of the Financial Knowledge Institute and President of Heckman Financial & Insurance Services, Inc.
Top 4 Reasons to Attend:
1) Discover how sweeping changes made in 2015 are still affecting Social Security claims today!
2) Learn ways to avoid common Social Security mistakes (and ways to optimize your benefits)
3) Understand how Social Security's lifetime income should integrate with your retirement income plan
4) Learn how Social Security will be taxed (and how to reduce or even eliminate some taxes)
Want to learn how to optimize your Social Security income?
This event will answer your most pressing questions:
- Understand the sweeping changes from 2015 (and the 7 changes in 2017)
- Discover creative strategy and timing methods to get the most from your hard-earned benefits
- Learn how Social Security income works (even if you continue working after claiming)
- Find out how much you give up if you choose to take benefits early
- How your benefits may be affected if you have a pension through the state of federal government
- Identify additional spousal benefit opportunities (Even if you've been divorced)
- What the Social Security "deeming provision" is (and how to be prepared for more changes)
- Why the popular "File and Suspend" strategy was eliminated (and how to optimize benefits NOW)
- How we can provide you with a custom Social Security benefit report (that analyzes your family's benefits, shows you all of the benefits you're eligible for, and identifies an optimal strategy.
This is the most powerful event FKI has ever hosted! Don't miss out on this No-Cost Retirement Workshop!
Date: Wednesday, March 28th at 6:00 PM or Thursday, March 29th at 6:00 PM
San Jose Public Library-Santa Teresa Branch
290 International Circle, San Jose, CA 95119
(Near Santa Teresa Kaiser Hospital-Cross Streets Santa Teresa Blvd and Camino Verde)
Space is limited and reservations are required.