Year-End Tax Planning Workshop
Are you tired of feeling like a victim of the tax season? If so, this workshop is a perfect fit for you! Eric Heckman, CFP® and CRTP will help you navigate through your taxes while you still have time to make changes, potentially saving you THOUSANDS! Attend this free workshop and learn:
- What are the new tax laws?
- What is Tax Allocation risk?
- What is Investment Allocation risk?
- Why you need to understand your tax return, not just file it
- The tax benefits of alternative financial products
- Why not having a “personal pension” or lifetime income can hurt you in the long run
- Why it’s crucial that you don’t take Social Security without a Written Income Plan!
By attending this powerful workshop, you can enable yourself to save on your taxes, better position your finances to last throughout your lifetime and still have enough to a legacy for your loved ones. Register today! Don’t miss your opportunity to take better control of your taxes!
Wednesday, December 4th at 6:00 pm or Thursday, December 5th at 6:00 pm