Are you ready for retirement? Do you wish there was a better resource to educate you and EMPOWER you on how to make better decisions with your hard-earned dollars? Then THIS is the educational two-day course for you!!!
New courses being announced soon!
Contact us for more info!
COURSE OUTLINE & TOPICS
101 (The Foundation)
- 3 phases of your financial life
- How to measure your risk tolerance
- Different types of advisors and which is right for you
- Understand safe vs. risk
- 3 worlds of money
(How To Overcome Them)
- Credit and debt
- Unable to maintain your standard of living
- Not enough money for retirement
- Cost of catastrophic illness
- Medical cost for normal health care
Retirement Income Planning
- Surprise move by Congress creates new budget – Legislation closing Social Security loopholes, limiting your options
- Multigenerational IRAs
- Strategies on how to minimize taxes on retirement income
- Rollovers, direct rollovers and in-service withdrawals
- Bucketing strategy vs. lump sum strategy
- Stocks and bonds
- Mutual funds
- Cash accounts and FDIC
- ETFs and UITs
- Types of trusts
- The probate process
- Joint ownership of property
- Legacy planning
- Estate tax reduction strategies
Health Care Planning
- Options for long-term care
- Medicare and health insurance options
- Long-term care insurance
- Health insurance for early retirees
- Evaluating the cost of coverage
To register for Empower University, there is a $50 fee per couple that covers tuition and materials. All other FKI courses are free to the community.
Have Questions for Financial Knowledge Institute?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.