6 STEPS TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS
- This workshop kicks off our Personal Financial Management workshop series. At this workshop, you will learn the six steps to successful personal financial management, as well as gain an overview of additional workshops in the series. Whether you are just beginning to plan for the future, or have a sound plan you are working with, this is a great workshop for all to attend!
- This workshop covers topics such as probate avoidance, estate tax minimization or elimination, special planning for minor children and asset protection planning for children’s inheritance.
HOME BUYING TODAY & REAL ESTATE 101
- Finding qualified buyers and selling your home can be extremely challenging in today’s market. This class will help you prepare your home to appeal to the broadest number of buyers so that it not only sells more quickly, but for top dollar.
- Buying a home may be the largest purchase that a consumer ever makes. Knowing the process in advance will help create realistic expectations that will help to eliminate some of the anxiety and stress associated with a purchase of this magnitude.
QUESTIONING CONVENTIONAL RETIREMENT ADVICE?
- If you think you are going to be fine during retirement because you are doing what everyone else is doing, you may need to rethink your position. If everyone were right, everyone would be rich, correct? Conventional retirement advice is not working for most of us! Learn what roadblocks affect many of us and how to avoid them. It is never too early or too late to get the proper retirement advice!
WEALTH PRESERVATION TECHNIQUES
- This workshop covers advanced wealth preservation estate planning techniques such as life insurance trusts, charitable giving and special planning for retirement plans, such as IRAs and 401(k) plans. These techniques are designed to provide maximum income and estate tax advantages as well as asset protection for assets passed on to children.
LOAN PRODUCTS, MODIFICATIONS & REFINANCES
- Trying to get the facts about the terms of a loan can confuse the savviest of consumers. Find out what the differences are between mortgage products so that you can choose the best loan for your situation. Learn what the banks are looking for and if you are a qualified candidate. The terms and rules are constantly changing, but saving your hard-earned money is always the goal.
ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS 101
- Besides traditional stocks and bonds, what are the other financial tools available to you? At this workshop, you will learn about other financially sound and principal-protected types of investments. You will also learn about the pros and cons of each in order to help you make decisions that will enable you to reach your goals on YOUR terms.
IS A ROTH IRA CONVERSION RIGHT FOR ME?
- Learn how everyone has the ability to convert their traditional IRAs to Roth IRAs and what the pros and cons are for you! If you have a traditional IRA and are wondering if converting to a Roth IRA is right for you, this is a great workshop to attend.
REAL ESTATE INVESTING
- You may have had some luck buying and selling your personal residence, and you are thinking of going to the next level. Find out what to look for in an investment property and what you may want to stay away from. Learn about buying bank-owned and foreclosure properties.
Each workshop is approximately 45-60 minutes long with a Q&A session.
Have Questions for Financial Knowledge Institute?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.